To realize the vision of health care interoperability, we believe that Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing will be essential
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
architectures. It will be imperative that electronic health records integrate across the silos within healthcare systems and health plans, and that these integrations reach out using a federated model across the continuum of care.
Our team has experience evaluating the leading Cloud platforms for health plans, healthcare systems, and health IT investors (including venture capital firms, private equity firms, and investment bankers).
We can evaluate, select, implement and operationalize these solutions from clinical scenarios, IT perspectives, and business perspectives.
We can opine on the application of leading cloud solutions in healthcare for:
- Utilization and cost management and provider network interoperability
- Quality management and how cloud solutions can be applied for healthcare
- Disease management and cloud computing and analytics for healthcare
- Provider network management and cloud computing for healthcare
- Revenue management and cloud computing use cases for healthcare
- Professional services and cloud computing expertise for healthcare
- Information access management and cloud computing authentication approaches for healthcare
- Federated cloud access management and cloud computing for supply chain and for healthcare
- Electronic medical record interoperability and cloud computing for healthcare across health systems
- Accountable Care, Health Information Exchanges (HIE), and Health Insurance Exchanges (HIX) and cloud computing for healthcare