Physician Specialty Courses on ICD-10
Taught by certified trainers or
may be customized and delivered by a physician.
- Behavioral health
- Oncology, Multi-specialty
- General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Emergency Department
Physician engagement is key to facilitating the transition to ICD-10. We specialize in real-world examples using analytics based on disease categories, service lines, specialties, high volume, high dollar, high risk to guide a selective chart review process. This helps prioritize the physicians who need the most engagement and training.
- Reduced training costs
- Reduced reimbursement risk
- Improved clinical documentation