ICD-10 Consulting Capabilities Overview. Our ICD-10 consultants have over 100 years of combined health care experience in clinical documentation, coding and process improvement, HIM consulting, and physician-led process change for clinicians.
ICD-10 or International Classification of Diseases version 10 is scheduled to go into use in the U.S. health care system October 1,
2014 . Many are just now awakening to the issues and opportunities of ICD-10 not only for health plans and health care providers but also for medical device, pharmaceutical, and healthcare IT firms. After coming off of Meaningful Use Stage 1, many health care providers are over a year late from industry best practices such as the WEDI / NCHICA timeline.
Here are resources about our ICD-10 consultancy and ICD-10 transition services.
ICD-10 Implementation Consulting
- ICD-10 Implementation Consulting, ICD-10 Financial Risk Analysis
- ICD–10 implementation consulting, ICD–10 consulting
- Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records
- Health IT Expert Witness.
- ICD-10 Implementation Consulting Best Practices | No World Borders
- Aug 29, 2012 – One strategy is to continue to move ahead on ICD-10 process impacts, systems planning, and overall budgets.
- ICD10 consulting, ICD-10 implementation, HITECH Meaningful Use Assessment, Accountable Care, Obamacare consulting
- About No World Borders, ICD-10 consulting, Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchanges, Accountable Care Organizations.
- ICD10 Consultants, Meaningful Use of Electronic Health No World Borders
- ICD10 consultants, Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Record Consultants, Electronic Medical Record Consultants, Healthcare IT Expert Witness.