Large-scale healthcare IT investments require experience project management planning before a single module is purchased or a user is trained.
Our team of healthcare consultants assist in implementation planning, helping define a change management strategy and plan, business roadmap, organizational design, marketing communications, and education and training strategies.
From organizational change management to resource management and program communications, we work with you to define the key elements to enable success.
We work with you on the visioning and strategy, the governance structure and process, roles of the individuals, tasks, best practices based on our industry experience, milestone level project plan, an program dependencies. We help with the PMO structure and the project charter, as well as the mile markers in the road to success. These include a chart for the course toward, achieving targeted benefits including business objectives, success criteria, dashboards and measurements for a balanced scorecard.
- Outsourcing and offshoring plans and partner selection where appropriate
- New and Expansion Facility Technology Implementation
- Pre-Implementation Planning
- Clinical Scenarios and Use Cases to Drive Clinical System Selection Implementation for payors and providers
- Physician Engagement, CPOE, Clinical Informatics, and Physician Adoption for providers
- Revenue Cycle System Implementation and Support for providers
- PACS Planning and Implementation
- Infrastructure Planning and Support