Michael Arrigo, Managing Partner at No World Borders will be facilitating an investor roundtable focused on ICD-10 at the 2014 Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference in Orlando Florida
Fill this form directly on our blog to inquire:
The some of the topics the round table will focus on include:
• Myths about ICD-10 and physician resistance, as well as opportunities to improve clinical documentation. How these issues introduce financial opportunities and challenges.
• Impact of ICD-10 on healthcare and healthcare IT investments strategies.
• Impact of ICD-10 by market sector including healthcare medical service providers, pharmaceutical, durable medical equipment (DME), pain management, health plans, self-insured employers
• Impact of ICD-10 on health care IT firms, in particular Medicare claims processing, electronic health records, health insurance exchanges (HIX), health information exchanges
• ICD-10 Impact by medical specialty including orthopedics, cardiology, home health care, behavioral health, oncology and other specialties.
• ICD-10 and liquidity in healthcare provider market
• Potential impact of ICD-10 on certain securities
• Securitization of reimbursement risk related to ICD-10
• What is working and not working in the ICD-10 transition – health care analytics, coding, and other strategies
Who should attend?
• Private Equity firms
• Venture capital firms
• Public company investors
• Securities analysts
• Legal and regulatory compliance professionals
• Revenue cycle management executives in health care providers
• Regulatory compliance management in plans, providers, and IT firms
• Chief Financial Officers in managed care and provider firms
• Medical directors responsible for utilization management and medical policy